Last year I created market data collector and market simulator, then I started analyzing betting exchange markets. Now I developed a computer system which allows for examining markets on a betting exchange real-time using virtual money. As opposed to my historical analysis, which was mostly automated AI aided process, real-time analysis is a purely manual activity.
Figure 1 Design for real time analysis of betting exchange markets.
First I developed betting exchange and I deployed it to Amazon Cloud, it is available at http://betex.danmachine.com. Then I fed this betting exchange with horse racing real-time market data coming from Betfair betting exchange, so that I could place bets on those markets using virtual money.
After that I created Google gadgets for displaying real time charts for win and place markets and to be able to place bets on a betting exchange.
Figure 2 Google dashboard including real time charts for win and place markets and bet placement widget.
Having that, I'm able to observe betting exchange markets real-time and place bets not risking real money.
- Betting Exchange Engine - http://code.google.com/p/betting-exchange/
- Betting Exchange Server - http://code.google.com/p/betting-exchange-app/
- Betting Exchange Feeder - http://code.google.com/p/betting-exchange-feeder/
- Market Data Collector - http://code.google.com/p/betting-exchange-event-collector/
- Betting Google Gadgets - http://code.google.com/p/betting-exchange-google-gadget/